• Hydrostatic level measurement
• Outside diameter: 40 mm.
• Measuring sensor: ceramic
• Polypropylene body material
Cable with steel port and compensation tube
This series of submersible pressure transmitters, made of 40 mm polypropylene. Diameters are suitable for continuous hydrostatic level measurement and are designed to withstand immersion in aggressive fluids, even marine ones.
The submersible level probe has a wide range of fixed measuring ranges from 0 … 250 mBar up to 0 … 10 Bar (on request it is supplied with the right range for each installation). GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
· Ceramic sensor with high precision and long-term stability? Resistance to climatic changes due to its encapsulated electronics and to a pressure compensation system
• Output signal: 4 ÷ 20 mAdc. or 0 ÷ 10 Vdc.
• Supplied as standard with 10 meters. of cable mod. CS-700 or CS-800 (on request it is supplied with additional lengths suitable for each installation)
• The cable mod. CS-700 or CS-800 that is part of the meter set has a double sealing chamber with a reference tube to balance the outside atmospheric pressure and a braided steel cable that acts as a guard against tensile stresses
· Protection against voltage overloads
• Repairable level probes
The measurement sensor of the submersible pressure transmitter is made of ceramic, the piezoresistive technique being used.
This technology is related to the deformation of the ceramic membrane of the sensor, in which four electrical resistances are recorded forming a Wheatstone bridge. Therefore, any deformation caused by the effect of a pressure will unbalance the electronic circuit that will form a linear and proportional output signal to the pressure supported by the ceramic cell. The ceramic sensors used are compensated internally in temperature by means of PTC resistors.
The use of ceramic technology, in the field of pressure transmitters, provides excellent reliability when the pressure is made directly on the diaphragm of the ceramic sensor. Since there is no fluid chamber in its interior (synthetic oil, glycerin, etc., which can produce variations due to expansion effects) it provides a high stability against the effects of temperature.
The effects of atmospheric pressure on the liquid surface are transmitted through the pressure compensation tube to the upper part of the ceramic diaphragm and compensated.
Distribución de Válvulas Técnicas, S.L.
Rambla Josep Maria Jujol, 33 – 35, local E1- F1
08970 – Sant Joan Despí (Barcelona) ·
Teléfono 93 372 23 54 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuestra web utiliza cookies propias y de terceros para analizar sus hábitos de navegación y elaborar estadísticas sobre su interacción con nuestro sitio web, así como mostrar botones de compartición de contenido en redes sociales. Puede obtener más información en nuestra Política de Cookies